ARTT. 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
NAVIGATORS, USERS OF THE SERVICES AND SUBSCRIBERS TO THE NEWSLETTER
“RELAX S.R.L. – CASE & VACANZE”,
as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
To achieve its purposes relating to the management of the relationship, the Data Controller needs to acquire personal data, such as, by way of example, the name and surname, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of processing: Service delivery: Your data will be processed to respond to any requests that may be received from the forms for filling in, and forms available on the website, or to requests received by email.
Legal basis: The legal basis of the processing is of a contractual nature in the terms in which data processing is envisaged in the face of a request for information which is followed by a response.
Marketing – newsletter reception service: in particular, your data will be processed, subject to your free consent, for the receipt of newsletters, by entering your email address in the appropriate text box containing the information regarding subscription to the newsletter, or by selecting / by checking the appropriate box indicating “subscription to newsletters” in a form.
Legal basis: The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party.
Consequences of refusal to the optional purposes: The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Consequences of failure to communicate: the processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for the correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Processing methods: The processing is carried out with manual and / or IT and telematic tools, in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the physical and logical organizational measures, provided for by the provisions in force, in order to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification and disclosure in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR.
Recipients: For the performance of certain activities, or to provide support for the operation and organization of the activity, some data may be disclosed or communicated to recipients. These subjects are divided into:
- Third parties: (communication to: natural or legal persons, public authorities, service or other body other than the data subject, the data controller, the data processor and the authorized persons responsible for the processing) including:
• Companies that manage traditional or computerized postal services
• Any other subjects whose data communication is necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
- Data processors: (the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller)• Providers of IT, web, or other services necessary to achieve the purposes necessary for managing the relationship.Within the company structure, your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller, with the assurance of the adoption of a confidentiality agreement and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• Other employees whose treatment is necessary for the correct execution of the relationship
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Transfer of data to third countries: The owner does not transfer personal data to countries outside the EU. If necessary, the interested parties will be informed in advance, and guarantee measures will be adopted for the transfer towards the recipients, which depending on the case may be: verification of the existence of adequacy decisions for the recipient country by the Commission , signing of standard contractual clauses, verification of the adoption of any additional measures in implementation of the 01/2020 EDPB recommendation. Notwithstanding these guarantees, for data processing (in ref. Article 49 of the GDPR), where applicable, the existence of a contract or pre-contractual measures in favor of the interested party or consent to the transfer is verified.
Retention period: We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, in the event that a contract is signed, this retention period may cease with the forfeiture or withdrawal of the contract, the same data may be stored, where applicable, for a further period of time for the purpose of managing any disputes, the legal basis for such retention is the legitimate interest of the data controller. The retention period for marketing-related data processing is functional to the purposes pursued by the data controller, and in any case not exceeding 3 years from the last contact, or feedback received.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to legislation, is “RELAX S.R.L. – CASE & VACANZE ”, with legal and operational headquarters in Via Dante, 155 – 47838 Riccione (RN), VAT number: 02045080401 in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. By sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com or a fax to +39 0541 1794743, you can request more information on the data provided.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is Studio Paci & C. Srl (contact person Dr. Gloriamaria Paci) who can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone: +39 0541 1795431
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data
- the purposes and methods of the processing
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5 paragraph 2
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- data portability
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
Complaint: The interested parties, having met the conditions, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor as the supervisory authority according to the established procedures. For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact the data controller at the above references.
Formula for acquiring the consent of the interested party
Your consent to receive the newsletter will be recorded (IP address, email, date and time) by ticking the box below the email entry, or following affixing / clicking in the appropriate box, and together with pressing the ” enter “/” ok “. This consent will be filed to prove the conferment, and allow you to unsubscribe at any time, in addition to all the other rights set out above.